Electrotherapy Glove - one Size fits All
- USE WITH YOUR EXISTING TENS OR ELECTROTHERAPY DEVICE (compatible with 95% of devices) for treatment of Tarsal Tunnel, Carpal Tunnel, Nerve and Joint Pain, Arthritis, Sports Injuries, Post-op Swelling, Pain Management, Inflammation, etc. Our proprietary products were developed over 10 years in a clinical environment to be effective, easy to use, and reliable. NOTE: An electrotherapy device IS REQUIRED (which produces the electrical current) BUT is NOT included, as is applying CONDUCTIVE MOISTURE.
- TREAT YOU ENTIRE Hand and Wrist simultaneously, which is not possible with adhesive electrodes alone. Electrode garments, when used with the necessary conductive moisture (spray or gel), provide a more comprehensive, extensive, and uniform treatment. Electrode garments require the use of conductive moisture to facilitate the transmission of your device\'s healing current to the skin.
- COMPATIBLE with 95% of TENS, EMS and electrotherapy devices (SOLD SEPERATELY), Pain relieving Conductive Spray Included
- UNIVERSAL One Size Fits Most construction our Gloves are as light, flexible, and comfortable to wear as ordinary gloves
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: 1 PAIR with pigtail lead wire adaptors with instructions. NOTE that all electrode garments REQUIRE THE USE OF CONDUCTIVE SPRAY OR GEL FOR BEST RESULTS. You can use distilled water as well.
Conductive Gloves are woven with a special silver filament to maximize both conductivity and comfort. Commonly recommended by many Physicians and Specialists, conductive gloves are used in conjunction with electrotherapy devices for the treatment and management of various types of pain. Gloves come packaged with our Proprietary Conductive Electrode Solution which enhances the conductivity of silver-wire garments and rehydrates adhesive electrode pads. As well, contains menthol and provides pain relief in itself. This spray contains over 60 beneficial trace elements.
Conductive garments are commonly recommended to patients for use in the treatment and management of pain associated with many of the following: Nerve and Joint Pain, Stiffness, Common Aches and Pains, Arthritis, Carpel Tunnel Syndrome, Plantar Fasciitis, Degenerative Joint Disease, Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy, Sports Injuries, Accidents, Post-Surgery Swelling, Post-Surgery Healing, Foot , Ankle & Lower Leg Abnormalities, Hand, Wrist & Forearm Abnormalities, and many other conditions. Electrotherapy can be performed in the convenience and safety of your own home. It is simple, proven, and often provides almost immediate results. Electrotherapy can prevent the need for powerful and often dangerous medications. Many users report that electrotherapy is relaxing, enjoyable, soothing and energizing. Electrotherapy sessions often dramatically reduce pain and are also known to help improve the quality of sleep after treatment. NOTE: All conductive garments must be used in conjunction with an electrotherapy device, purchased separately, AND CONDUCTIVE SPRAY OR GEL.